Industry development status.
Through diversification of the production and development of foreign markets production of new products, such as methanol, ammonium chloride, monoammonium phosphate, and others was arranged. During 2011 six types of products were exported with export growth at 110.8% compared to 2010 .
Sales are made in 14 countries, such as
The total production volume in 2011 wa 1352.9 billion soums. Production of mineral fertilizers exceeded 1171.7 tons. Production of large range of chemical products, such as feed phosphates, urea-ammonium nitrate, trisodium phosphate, and others has been developed.
" created the following joint ventures have been made in FIEZ "Navoi :
- «Navoi Beauty Cosmetics» JV LLC, set up with the South Korean company «DK Cosmetics». 18 cosmetics are produced. Production capacity - 3.038 million units;
- «Navoiy Hunan Pulp» JV LLC, established with the Chinese company «Hunan Aloft». Baby diapers and other hygiene products. Production capacity - 3.038 million units;
"Dzhizak plastmassa" JSC started producing haberdashery, toys and consumer goods; annual productive capacity is nearly 582 tons "Maxam Chirchik" OJSC began producing "porous ammonium nitrate" with an annual production capacity up to 60 thousand tons.
Target parameters for the further development.
The program on development of chemical industry of the
- 7 projects of total value of 1632.1 million U.S. dollars (under implementation);
- 9 projects of total value of 421.5 million U.S. dollars (development is started on them);
- 14 projects of total value of 813.5 million U.S. dollars (are forward looking.)
In turn, the program for production expansion and development of new types of competitive products covers 14 projects of total value of 528.8 million U.S. dollars. Among them:
- 7 projects on competitive products production volume expansion at existing enterprises of total value of 171.3 million U.S. dollars;
- 4 projects on production of import-substituting assemblies, raw materials and materials of total value of 79.0 million U.S. dollars;
- 3 projects subject to accelerated implementation by shortening deadlines set up for preparation and implementation time of the construction and installation works of total value of 278.5 million U.S. dollars.
16 investment projects of total value of 767.5 million U.S. dollars are included in the Address part of the Investment program of the
The advantages of the industry.
–the necessary legal framework contributing to creation of enabling environment for business and providing foreign investors with a broad package of benefits and privileges;
- political and macroeconomic stability in the country, that guarantiesr for the investment’s security;
- A stable demand growth for the main products manufactured by of the company’s enterprises in Central Asia, increase in demand chemical products in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and
- all basic resources needed for the chemical industry, including cheap natural gas and electricity;
- advancedtransportation infrastructure and the necessary communication;
- competent engineers and skilled labor force in the country .