Automobile manufacturing and engineering industries
Industry development status.
Currently, "Uzavtosanoat" JSC enterprises are producing:
- «Chevrolet» cars such as
- Light trucks and medium trucks and «Isuzu» buses. Manufacturer - «SamAuto» company
- Heavy trucks «MAN». Manufacturer - «JV MAN Auto-Uzbekistan» JV LLC;
- Engines for "Chevrolet" cars. Manufacturer - «GM Powertrain
- Spares - Manufacturers - "Jizzakh battery plant" OJSC, "Uz-Tong Hong Ko" JV, "UzKodji" CJSC "Uz-SeMyung Co." JV, "Uz-Coram" CJSC JV, "East Butterfly» JV, "Uz-Dong Yang" CJSC JV, "Avtooyna" OJSC, "UzDongDzhu Paint" JV, "Zenith Electronics" JV, "UzEraeKabel" LLC and "Uz-Hanwa" JV;
In the field of agricultural machinery following works are implemented:
- , Joint venture «Uz CLAAS Agro», which produces combine harvesters Dominator 130, Tucano 430, arable tractor under brands Axos 340, Arion 630S, Axion 850, forage harvester Jaguar 850, balers Markant 55 was established at "Tashkent Tractor Plant" OJSC ("TTP" OJSC) together with «CLAAS» and «CLAAS Central Asia Investment GmbH» Company (Germany) in February 2010.
- «LEMKEN Chirchiq» JV was established at «Chirchiqqishloqmash» OJSC together with «LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG» (
Target parameters for further industry development.
As part in Monitoring of the progress of investment projects, program of modernization, technical and technological re-equipment of production up to 2014, of a program of measures to establish a Free Industrial economic Zone "Navoi", on development of industrial potential of Kokand, projects for the localization of production in the automotive components in Namangan and Ferghana regions, programs for creation of enterprises with foreign investment is set up by "Uzavtosanoat" JSC as a part of implementation of the Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated on 15 December 2010 ¹ PP-1442 "On the priorities of industrial development of Uzbekistan in 2011-2015" and on December 27, 2011 ¹ PP-1668 "On the investment program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2012".
Production of new modern car models that meet international safety, quality and environmental standards performance is one of the main priorities of the Uzbekistan’s automotive industry development is the. In order to better meet the demand for automotive products in the domestic market and to increase the country’s export potential a number of projects for the development of new cars models based on the advanced high-throughput technologies are implemented.
It is suspected to produce on the basis of «LEMKEN Chirchiq» JV the universal mounted reversible plows of “EurOral 73 +
– necessary legal framework contributing to creation of enabling environment for business and providing foreign investors with a broad package of benefits and privileges;
- political and macroeconomic stability in the country, that guaranties the investment’s security;
- opportunity to enter the markets of CIS whose population is over 300 million people, and also the existence of an agreement on free trade zone with Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan;
- convenient geographical location of the country;
- highly skilled professionals and quality educational institutions;
- relatively cheap energy.